Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Okay, reached three decisions on the new project

Howdy all!

Okay... reached a trio of decisions about the 15mm modern military project.

First, I think I will hold off on doing it until I finish the 25mm Vikings that I never finished.  It is only 16 figures so will get done soon, but I figure setting a goal will get me to finish that project I hadn't finished.

Second, I have basically settled on the company for the figures (Rebel).  I am still thinking I'll do about 20 Americans, because that is roughly how many come in a pack and I don't want to have to spend another ten bucks for 20 more.  But maybe I'll change my mind.

Last decision?  Well, this is more a "thought" than a decision... I may, once I have finished, sell the whole lot.  We'll see how I feel about it.

Anyway... good stuff!

No comments: