Saturday, June 18, 2011

Al Swearengen




Well, Al has got his paint.  I touched him up and posted a new picture above... overall, I think he turned out just fine.  At first his pinstripes were way too bright, but some black washes really toned them done nicely.

I also finished Dan's hat... I think it looks good, although seeing the picture it looks slightly uneven from that one angle... I'll give it another look.  Found a great knife in a set of plastic Celts that will be stuck in the bar in front of Dan, too... what would Dan be without a knife for killing some coc... er... nevermind.

3 comments:

anthony said...

This looks great...just like Ian McShane and you can see the scowl on his face as he has to deal with some c*ck-sucker or worse yet..Wu's pigs :-)

Anonymous said...

Looking good, im eager to see how it all goes!

Beccas said...

Looks good. My favourite character in Deadwood.