Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Food


Hey all!

So I do have a few things to post, some toy soldier, some not... so here is the first!

First up... food!  Above you can see the first of my homemade pizza.  Now, the dough was bought at Whole Foods, but the tossing and all of that took some learning... but almightly Lord it turned out DELICIOUS.  Just great:)  Five cheeses, tomato sauce, onions and peppers and artichokes and ham... yum!

Then to the right you can see some burnt BBQ ends that my future brother-in-law bought for me... just threw them on the grill with some BBQ sauce for five minutes, and serve!  Delicious meaty goodness.

Anyway... more coming up soon, including a new miniature that just arrived today!

1 comment:

Guidowg said...

Damm, I've just had breakfast now your making me hungry again!!