Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Star Wars Legion: Death Troopers


Hey all!

Well, I know it has been quiet, but no worries, I'm still here and working on stuff... just been a bit busy with children and a job and a wife who works, which leaves little to no time for blogging.

But I'm here!  And there is lots of cool stuff that I've finished!

First up... some Death Troopers!  While I generally like original trilogy stuff, these guys I feel like are fine... they fit in thematically, and they give the Empire a cool elite trooper who stands out.

Overall I'm happy with how they turned out, but damn, I do NOT like painting black.  I'll definitely not be doing another unit of these any time soon!

Anyway... I took some more photos since I had the camera out, so I'll post more minis in the near future!:)

No comments: