Wednesday, April 17, 2013

First Battlefield 3 scene done!


Hey all!

Well, that's the first Battlefield 3 scene done!

This one is of a buddy of mine (I photoshopped the nameplate, just to maintain his XBOX Live anonymity... stupid, right?) who plays sometimes in the Scout class.  He is awful good on Operation Metro, which is an up close and personal map that is centered on a train station.  I included a number of touches from the game, including obviously a pretty close replication of the station colors and decorations, an ammo box in the corner, and even some rubble and a bottle along the wall!

Overall I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.  I am actually redoing the sign, as it bled a little, but otherwise it is good to go!

Now I have to start the next one... which scares me, as it might be a bit tougher.

1 comment:

Solo wargaming-on a budget! said...

As always exceptional work! Inspiring for us lesser mortals.