Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Oh boy, THAT isn't good

So, like most folks I was looking through that leaked GW future release schedule.  Looked fine; lots of stuff for The Hobbit... and even though there were a few eyebrow raising ones, it was fine...

And then...






Seriously?  Bofur on Cold Drake?

Oh boy.  Listen, Peter Jackson, meet me at camera 3.

Okay.  I get it.  The movie needed humor, so you made Gimli a bit funny.  You DID sort of leave out what an unmitigated bad-ass he was, but fine.  At least you included the bit with Galadriel in the Directors Cut.

But holy mother of God... if you take Bofur and make him out to be the fat funny dwarf, and then on top of that make him ride a DRAGON, of which there is only ONE at that point in Middle Earth... holy crap I will lose my mind.  LOSE MY MIND.

PJ, don't mess this up please.


BTW, on an unrelated note, the ACW collection sold, and I hope it is making the new owner happy!  Now I just need to find a home for those Gutter Runners!  Seriously, make an offer, ANY offer!:)

No comments: