Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Results of the Favorite Blog post; lotsa links!

Hey all!

Well, I finally went through and gathered some of the recommendations from the "Favorite Blogs" post.  I didn't have time to do them all, so I didn't include a few that either were about periods I know little about or maybe don't have as many posts as the others, but please don't be offended if I didn't include your choice!:D

Also, if you have any others to suggest, please let me know... maybe I'll keep updating this!

In the meanwhile, enjoy!


Tarleton's Quarter -one of my favorites, with a wonderfully large collection of toys.




MacPhee's Miniature Men - another of my favorites; simple yet beautiful paintjobs!




Quindia Studios - not a TON of posts, but some beautifully painting minis.




Saxon Dog - Again, not a ton of posts, but some nicely painted figures, especially the Vikings.




Olicanadad's Games - Lots of Punic Wars/Crusades/War of the Roses sort of stuff, with nice sized game reports!




Carmen's Fun Painting Time - Features mainly larger-scale single minis, including some Samurai and Cowboys.




Der Alte Fritz Journal - at this point I am sure everyone knows this one, if not for the Teddy Bear wars then for something else:)




Harness and Array - a smaller blog with lots of swords and shields.



WAB Corner - LOTS of different toys to look at, from Napoleonics to Samurai.



Roundwood's World - ANOTHER blog that may be short on entries but has some GREAT scenery, especially the modern stuff.




Conquering the Lead Mountain - everything from Fantasty to Napoleonics, all very nicely painted.




Matakishi's Tea House - a RIDICULOUS number of projects, including some REALLY far out stuff.

2 comments:

Captain Richard's miniature Civil War said...

Pretty good selections

jmezz382 said...

I believe you would enjoy my friend's site .... What Would Patton Do ?

His name is Steve and his terrain and AARs are awesome !