Thursday, February 25, 2010

Okay, new buildings are in!


The first set of new buildings are ingame... here is a look at a few of them! A group of soldiers go to rescue a downed pilot... however, some insurgents are lurking behind some nearby buildings, ready to attack! In the shot below, a mixed force of UN and NATO troops are pinned down by a sniper... but one soldier is circling around to hit them from the flank...

Next up; implementing the "occupy building" feature, and then we need to probably start building the skeleton for the combat system... but hey, for a week and a half of work, it looks pretty good so far I think!:)

1 comment:

Ulu Elsomalien said...

The "front" of the Humvee (I suppose) isn't parallel whereas the "back" is. It hurts my eyes. I don't know if you see what I mean. Language barrier. :D