Thursday, February 19, 2009

10mm Nap. British - Brunswick Light Infantry

Hello all!

First off, SO sorry it has been so darn long! Life has a habit of getting busy, and I've been out of the blogging loop for a bit.

However, it is time to make up for that! I've got some WWII Germans coming, some 15mm ACW, some 10mm Napoleonics, and another book review.
First up; the Nappies!

These guys are some of my British allies; namely, my Brunswickers. Now, the eagle eyed visitor (or even just the casual visitor) will notice that this unit is only four stands, as opposed to the six of the infantry units I've shown earlier. These particular fellows are light infantry, as you can tell by the yellow tops of their pom-poms. The black uniforms and bright flags make this a fabulous looking unit... too bad you can't see the skull and bones on troops this size!

No comments: