Tuesday, August 19, 2008

15mm ACW - Confederate Cavalry

It has been a LONG time since I posted a regiment from the wargames collection... darn camera stopped working! However, I am now back in business, so let me get back to business with some 15mm ACW Confederate Cavalry!

Like my artillery and my limbers, I can't stand having cavalry in ACW without dismounted version of the unit, so I figured I would include both in one entry.

My cavalry consists of three stands of three cavalrymen. When mounted they are all galloping along. When dismounted, one man per stand is holding the horses while the other two are fighting!

Miniatures are courtesy of Battle Honors.

2 comments:

Gunfreak said...

Nice, to see you still do ACW.
I've posted me ACW on the lords forum

Author said...

Ah I will check them out!

Actually my entire ACW collection is painted and on the shelves; I just need to take the pictures:D