Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Back To Toy Soldiers... FINALLY!!

Hello all!

Good LORD it has been a LOOONNNNGGG time! I am so sorry that I've allowed The House of War to gather a bit of dust... work, and a few computer game projects, have taken up a LOT of time!

However, finally, it is back to toy soldiering. I've got a few painting projects to catch up on (including one in which I will embarrass myself into finishing a project by showing you all some toys that have sat, half painted, for almost a year) some new purchases to talk about, an upcoming 28mm ACW game to post photos of, and a hobby shop that is closing after 20+ years to discuss!

So! Stick around, and in the next day or two I'll start in on my upcoming painting projects!


Thanks for your patience, everyone!!

6 comments:

The Lord of Excess said...

Very interested in the 28 ACW stuff ... I'm hoping to get yea old gaming group moving in that direction by next spring :)

Anonymous said...

nice to have you back waited a long time

Ulu Elsomalien said...

Hurrah, it's alive !!!!!!!!

jmezz382 said...

Good to have you have back Lord !

Sorry to hear about the hobby shop closing down .... never a fun thing to see.

muzik212 said...

20 plus years? Dude try 45+. I still cant believe its closing, another victim of intenet shopping and big box stores :(

Author said...

Hey all!

Thanks for sticking around... sorry I've been out of action!

And yeah, apparently the place opened in 1954... but I'll post more later.