Saturday, June 27, 2015
Well, I've got a few things on the workbench right now!
First up... I decided to change up how my vikings are based. So I took the archers off of the two infantry units and am using them to create a dedicated archer unit. I have to build three regular infantry to take their spots, and then also had to make a fourth archer to fill out that unit. I gave him a no-helmet head, to show that he is a leader. The base is all made, and these guys should be done today!
I also have some more Y and A-wings ready for Armada! They are SUPER fast to paint up, so I should have them done in a day.