Sunday, August 22, 2010

Some table and shelf photos

Hey all!

Well, my work is basically complete!  The deck is powerwashed and stained, the bathroom is painted, and the other bathroom floor has been installed!

So... while I do have to do a bit of work work this week, I also get to relax!

Step one was re-arranging the shelves of the toy soldier cabinets a bit.

Next I think I am going to strip the table down of the 10mm Nappies... the current game sort of stalled, I don't remember where I left off, and frankly it isn't interesting to me!

So, I think I am going to take all the troops off.  Then I think I might do a few photos of the whole 25mm Napoleonic collections, and maybe a few of some skirmish shots.

Then I think I'll set up another 10mm Nappy game and play!  If anyone in the Northern NJ area wants to come by, lemme know! :D

Painting wise, I think I need to touch up some figures (a French jacket from ages ago, the Austrian pioneer aprons) and then I think I'll knock out some Perry Brits... then, back to the Vikings.

Anyway, just a few shelf photos and a table shot because I had the camera out...

No comments: