Monday, January 16, 2017

The Workbench; more "Retreat From Moscow" stuff


Hey all!

Thought I would catch folks up on the workbench!

I've started getting back to painting a bit.  I've been spending a LOT of leisure time playing video games, and it occurred to me that it is rarely as satisfying as toy soldiers.  So I am making a concerted push to work on toy soldiers more.  While it might not be as mindless as video games, I think it is a bit more satisfying:)

Anyway... here are two stands of skirmishers for the Perry "Retreat From Moscow" project... working on the base coats right now.  These guys have a LOT of colors... so many random little bits of cloth and scarfs and the rest... it takes a while to pick it all out!

So that's what I am working on.  I finished a few new Armada ships, and I'll get them up shortly!:)

Thanks for coming by!

2 comments:

Mark Strachan said...

Love these figures. I have just finished the last of my French infantry for mt Retreat from Moscow project. (http://stracmark.blogspot.co.nz)

Phil said...

Looks nice!