Saturday, April 19, 2014

Three more 28mm Zombie Survivors put together


Howdy all!

Okay, three more survivors done!  One is supposed to be a bit of a Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead.  I also did a guy in an undershirt with a backwards baseball cap, and another with a sweatshirt.

All of my extra bags and stuff also arrived (I'll take more detailed photos of those soon for another post) and so the guys are carrying what they need... a few blanket rolls, and all, of course, have a canteen.


2 comments:

Nobody667 said...

Very good poses for the survivors. I love the extra bags and such, where did you get them from?

Can't wait to see them finished!

Baconfat said...

Most excellent work with the packs. I'm going to steal your idea. I've wondered where my survivors hide their supplies.