Thursday, March 8, 2012

The World's Largest Zombie wargames project?


Howdy all!

Thought I would share... my buddy is working on what might be the largest 15mm Zombie board ever done.  He is still neck deep in city construction, although he has a lot of the figures painted.  He still has a LOT of zombies to go, though, and a ton of city to construct.

When he gets it nearer completion I'll share the story of how it came to be... it is tied into Fall In in a funny way!

Anyway, stop on by his blog and take a peek!

5 comments:

WarRaptor said...

braaaaaiiiiiinsss!!!! Awesome! Ill be watching this one!

brutpaul said...

Looks very promising!

Ray Rousell said...

Looks great!!!!!

Michael Awdry said...

Excellent work, looking forward to updates.

Steve's Wargame Stuff said...

I can never get my head around the whole 'zombie' thing ... I do like to see some of the great scenics and paint jobs though.