Monday, July 11, 2016

Built shelves to hold gaming tables


Hey all!

Thought I would share... I have a few smaller game boards, including for X-Wing (which needs a 3x3 space) and for some games that I've developed... namely the moderns game and my new naval game (which got another play test yesterday and is holding up great!).  But the thing is, I want to be able to game those while still having the ability to do big games as well on the 6x4.

So I went ahead and put some boards in under each of my tables to act as "holding shelves" for the small wargaming tables if I have a game mid-way but want to move it out for another one!

At the start of this post you can see the naval board tucked away under one of my rolling war-games tables.  The shelf for it is above.



And here is the modern game, tucked away under the other table!

So I am glad to have these done... now I just need to FINALLY get to actually putting shelving into the actual shelf legs of the darn table!:D

No comments: