Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ready to put the 15mm Napoleonics down...

Well, the table is cleared, and reset for 10mm Napoleonics!

I am still futzing with the ideal settings for the camera for the lighting, but for now, here it is! It will be a smaller force defending against a larger attack force... the defending force will get a part of its troops behind the redoubts in the corner, and the rest will be marching onto the board... the attackers (which I think will be the British, as odd as that seems) will come in on the other side in column and ready to roll. we'll see how it goes!

Next up... troops! First, however, I want to review my 10mm Nappy rules, and maybe do some futzing with them... a little revision never hurt anyone!

3 comments:

HaWior said...

This is a really fine Table for gaming.

Author said...

Hey!

Thanks so much for the kind words! I hope the photos are okay; I am still working on the settings of the camera, and the lighting in some ways is great, but is also maybe a bit dark for such photography... anyway, thanks for visiting!

HaWior said...

I know the problems with the right light for a photo. :-) I am sure in real it looks much more better.