Sunday, April 5, 2009

Reworking the 10mm Napoleonics...

Hello all!

First off, let me apologize for SUCH a long absence! I've been spending most of my free time working on the video game DungeonCrawler, and so have not had a chance recently to update the blog as much as I'd like! However, I thought I would get a few more table shots up, since that is what folks seem to like!

So... I did some big adjustments to the current table! I didn't mess with the elevations any, as I have so many guys on the table it would be a pain to move the underlying pieces around... a shame, but what can you do:) I did move a bunch of fields, moved the chateau, added some woods, and did some general movement... the main set up now consists of a French attack being hit by cavalry and being forced into square, as the rest of the French army begins to move to the attack...

Anyway... I'll have more in the next few days!

2 comments:

War Depot said...

Great work mate. Maybe it's time for you to have a game? Nothing too serious. Maybe french divisions trying to force brits and allies from a village at a crossroads. that way you can place the brits as though you are playing them and switch over and attack using the french. What rules do you have?

Keep up the great work. I am primarily a 6mm man but the 10mm look fantastic.

David

Author said...

Hey!

Thanks for stopping by!

To be honest, I don't have a rule set for these guys, although I was working on one earlier... let me cobble something together and then I'll get a game up, okay?

Thanks for coming by though, and if you want to see something specifically set up in the meantime I take orders!:)