Sunday, December 13, 2015

40mm AWI British Regulars and Continentals



Hey all!

Okay, I have a BUNCH of finished stuff sitting that I need to get on the blog, including three units of 40mm AWI!

Here is one of them... a unit of British regulars who I never really took the "finished!" pictures for.


Again, these are for my son for Christmas, so they are VERY simply painted... just about no highlighting, mainly just a basecoat and then a brown wash!


I also finished up a unit of American continentals!


Like with the Brits, these were REALLY simply painted... base colors, and then a wash, and voila!  I have been adding a LITTLE bit of highlighting here and there, because I can't resist, but for the most part...


I am also still REALLY struggling with photographing guys in the new space.  I think I may have to go ahead and build a light box, because I feel like the colors never turn out right.


BTW, here is the drummer boy... I think I got across that he is a kid, no?

So that's it!  More to come, probably today, including some 15mm moderns from a recent game and also a little on a play test of Sam Mustafa's new spaceship game, "Freejumper."

Good times for toy soldiers!

No comments: