Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Star Wars Armada heroes


Hey all!

I recently realized something, as I was painting my Armada squadrons... unlike X-Wing, where EVERYONE is "special," for Armada I can actually paint the hero ships a bit different!

So I have started to do that with the Rebels.  Below you can see Dutch Vander (left) and Tycho Chelu (right).  I made their ships stand out a little, and also made their squadrons a bit more flashy, as befits the wingmen of a hero!  Note the white chevron on Dutch's ship... that represents a Victory Star Destroy that he destroyed.  I might change it up though.

Above is Soontir Fel, in his traditional blood-striped Interceptor.



2 comments:

WarRaptor said...

Spectacular job with those. You do great with those little boring grey minis!!!!

AHunt said...

I like it. The paint jobs look good and it's nice to be able to see that certain fighters are something special.