Sunday, September 11, 2011

The next 10mm Napoleonic Spain table is underway...


 Hey all!

Okay, after another piece of that big super secret project I've been hinting at for a number of months, I got myself into my next 10mm Napoleonic set-up.

 Again, the land is Spain.  There is a major road that runs through the board (currently shown using MS Paint!) the San Antonio.  There is one hill to the north, a fairly large but gentle plateau atop which sits the Santos farm (pictured to the left).  Across the river and near the crossing is another farm, the DeGuerra farm (pictured to the right.)  Both farms have small orchards of olive trees, grape vines, and fields of wheat around them.  Overlooking the intersection between the San Antonio and Damingo roads is a gentle hill, Del Sol Hill.

So.... this is my initial layout.  Gotta look it over, decide if it needs more, and then start flocking.

2 comments:

Pat Ahern said...

Really beautiful scenery, my name is Patrick and i have been following your blog for almost a year now,it somewhat gave me inspiration to start my own, if you could just give a peek in a let me know what you think it would mean alot. thanks and keep up the great work!!

Ray Rousell said...

Very nice scenery!!