Thursday, February 21, 2019

My 6mm ACW figures under the lights...


Hey all!

Well, since the lights were set up, I thought I'd take a couple decent shots of the 6mm ACW collection.

Above you can see a smattering of the Rebels, including a unit I did a bit of work on to make them into an early war Virginia unit, with mostly kepis... you can see them on the left of the photo.


And here are some Federals, including a few units I did some work on... a unit of Zouaves and also the 8th Wisconsin, complete with Old Abe in the front (far left... not sure you can make out the eagle?  I used the eagle from the top of a flag pole... you can maybe see the white head?)

This is a large collection (this is only a few stands) but I really love them.  I'm currently working on some scenery to go with them!

No comments: