Saturday, March 25, 2017

Cold Wars Loot!


Hey all!

Well, I thought I'd finally share my Cold Wars swag!

Overall I was very happy with my purchases.  At the top is part of a last minute purchase... I picked up a small collection of Battle Valour 15mm Fantasy figures... namely, a little dwarf force!  I don't know why... the figures were just SO pretty that I really wanted to do a collection!  So far I've painted a few... we'll see how long it takes to paint them all!


At the flea market was someone selling terrain in little plastic bags.  I got these palm trees for my naval game...


... these orchard trees for my 10mm Napoleonics...


And these bushy grasses for... well, for whatever!:)



I picked up the Seven Samurai pack that Roly Hermans painted up... I intend to do a little scene with them, and only paint them in black and white.  We'll see how they look!


I also got this nice little dock from recreationalconflict.com.


Here it is on the table!


The guys over at https://achesoncreations.com do great stuff, and there is literally no better deal than their giant bin of stuff!  Everything above cost about three bucks!


And finally I picked up a few random dice for my son's card game, some grassy clumps, a bit of silver paint, and some random bases from Gale Force 9, in case I need them!

Overall, a great few days of buying!

No comments: