Friday, August 23, 2013

Some photos that didn't make it into Longstreet...


Hi all!

Well, now that Longstreet is out, I thought I would post a few of the photos that didn't make it into the book... because who DOESN'T like some toy soldier eye candy, really?  Also, I am including one shot that DID make it into the book, but given the size of the book you maybe cannot appreciate all the wonderful toy soldier detail.


I had a bunch more of my own collection (the figures above belong to Sam and John) but for some reason I cannot find them!  I think I deleted them.  Oh well!

Anyway... be sure to click to see them at their biggest size!


5 comments:

Phil said...

Great looking figures and flags, very nice details!
Phil.

James Fisher said...

Magnificient: figures, terrain and great photography. Lucky that Sam and John did not lose them!
James

Author said...

I wish... love the size of the figures and how nice they look:(

afilter said...

Very nice, I gave in to the hype and now eagerly await my bundle pack and extra cards after reading the PDF version. Looks like a first rate game on the historical lite side.

Vinnie said...

Great looking table and miniatures. We are playing RFF at the moment but will - or must have a look at Longstreet as well I think