Thursday, December 13, 2012

25mm British sailors begun...

Hi all!

I know it has been a long time since I've mentioned it, but I am working on my Christmas present for my father; a diorama of the death of Nelson.

Now, I will say... I've been totally stagnated.  I am not sure why; I think that the boat design is just SOOOO far outside of my comfort level that it's been disheartening.  I am not sure what I am doing, or how it should look, and frankly I've almost given up:(

But I thought I didn't want to totally give in, so I got some paint on these fellows!  They will be VERY simply painted and then dipped, as they won't be THAT visible, so a bit more and they will be ready to go!

It is a shame I've struggled so with the project... such a neat idea, but I just don't think I have the knowledge or skills to pull it off the way I'd like:(

1 comment:

Echoes Of Glory said...

Self doubt has ended many a project before they started. Just jump in and do it!