Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Built 4Ground's Woodbury Rise 138 house for The Walking Dead


Hi all!

Well, my birthday just passed, and I got a few great buildings from 4Ground to spruce up my zombie table!

The first one I got was the Woodbury Rise 138 building, in half-destroyed form.  Now, I don't know exactly what destroyed the house... I don't think zombies do that sort of damage, but in my head I imagine that maybe a propane tank exploded or something. 


This model was a beast!  Something like 11 pages of directions... but honestly it was a lot of fun.  I like projects where you follow careful directions and end up with something cool:) 


 It is a fantastically detailed model.  Doors open, glass in the windows, etc etc.  I made one or two small mistakes, but nothing of note.  And it is very cool that the roof lifts away, allowing you to play in the attic, and the attic lifts away as well, letting you play inside!  I did have to do the rubble work and all of that... the set actually comes with a ton of extra bits and pieces to use as rubble, including some bigger chunks of wall and framing, and that, plus some pebbles and sand and other bits, made for great rubble.


Overall very happy with how the house turned out, and looking forward to a few games using it!

No comments: