Thursday, April 5, 2018

Painted Rebels from Star Wars: Legion




Hey all!

Well, I got my hands on Star Wars: Legion and got a few miniatures painted up!



I wanted this group to look a bit different... so I went with a pea dot camo that was used in World War 2... fairly unique, I think!



I also did a few simple modifications... just some head swaps, for the most part.



I also made up a twi'lek soldier by just adding some tentacles.

Obviously I wanted to go a bit crazy with the basing... I wanted something lush and jungle.  So I did rocky outcroppings out of cork, a few bush types, some grass tufts, and some bamboo.

Overall I am happy with how they turned out (although it is SO hard to get a decent photo, and I have no idea why!).  Next up is the Stormtroopers; I am NOT looking forward to all that white and armor!

No comments: