Friday, August 14, 2020

Painted up my own 28mm 95th Rifles and Richard Sharpe!



Hey all!

Well, I had a summer project; namely, painting up a small force of the 95th rifles, made famous by the Sharpe's series!

So I found the movement trays that I wanted, went to Brigade Games for the miniatures, and finally did up Richard Sharpe and the 95th Rifles!

Here is Sharpe himself, ready to fight!

Here is a stand, led by Frederickson.

And here is Sgt. Harper, leading another movement tray of men!


And here is the whole group.  I did a little label on the front of each stand, with the names of each Rifle on them.

So finally, I have a real force of the 95th... it's about time!:)

And for fans of Sharpe, PLEASE do come and read my own little homage to the series, "Sharpe's Wine"... I think it is actually quite a fun read!

1 comment:

parttimegamer said...

It's not my period, but I remember the TV show, so enjoyed looking at your minis. Nice work!