Saturday, May 16, 2020

Some Marvel Crisis Protocol figures painted up


Hi all!

Okay, it has been AGES and AGES since I've posted.  Unfortunately I've just been super duper busy with life... wife, kids, a loss, work, and of course, the whole global pandemic thing.

But let's be honest... it's 99 percent the kids.

Proof?

They leave for a day or two, and suddenly I'm painting and updating the blog and everything!:D

Anyway, thought I would share... I got a bunch of Marvel Crisis Protocol figures, because who wouldn't want to paint Marvel figures!  I will say, my issue with the game itself is I cannot stand the idea of good guys and bad guys being on the same team.  They desperately need minions for this game... like, an assortment of SHIELD operatives, and HYDRA operatives, and some undead minions (and Fenris wolf) for Hela... the works.

But here is what I've painted so far!

So at the top is obviously the big 3... Iron Man, Thor, and Cap.


Here is Spider Man (sort of out of focus, sorry!), Black Widow, and Black Panther.


Hela and Crossbones


Hulk!  I did this guy with contrast paints, and I'll be honest, I am not happy with him.  May have to redo.


This is the little newspaper stand that comes with the game.  Honestly, I painted it up for my Walking Dead table:)


And here it is from the back.

Anyway... I hope everyone out there is well, especially since wargamers tend to be an older crowd, and I hope everyone is using their time at home to paint up some great stuff!

Can't wait for this thing to end, so I can see my friends... and, more importantly, so I can check out the new Mythicos Studios that was on the VERGE of opening right near me before this damn plague hit!:)  If you need to buy miniatures or hobby supplies, please consider ordering from them, and helping out a friend neighborhood hobby store!

1 comment:

Ray Rousell said...

They are beautifully painted!